A Personal Note About #TeamA2D
Harrisburg, PA – November 24, 2021
by Addicted2Dirt PR & Media Management
2021 was a year of firsts. A year full of reasons to be thankful.
I want to say right up front, this article will have a slightly different perspective than you are used to reading here. This is a personal note of reflection and expression of appreciation. I’ll try to be brief.
When I started Addicted2Dirt PR just before the 2020 season, my goal was simply to try to contribute to the sport I have been passionate about for many years. Austin Berry and ABR allowed me to take my vision and make it something real. Just a few months later, Zach Newlin and Newlin Racing believed enough in what I was doing to bring me into their fold to promote their efforts. As the 2021 season opened, Kyle Reinhardt and RQM Enterprises took the same step of faith.
I would be remiss if I didn’t mention my wife and the full support she has given me and this vision from the beginning. I really should be saying ‘we’ anytime I mention A2D. She has helped me shape every aspect of what we are trying to do together for the sport.
We now have two seasons under our belt, hopefully making a difference along the way. These three teams have given us that opportunity and we could not be more appreciative and thankful.
We have been blessed to be a small part of some wonderful moments:
- Austin’s first super late model win this season
- Zach’s first 358 sprint checkered flag in 2020
- Zach’s first Outlaw A-main in 2021
- Kyle’s first All-Star victory this year
Here’s to 2022. May we all experience continued success and growth in the year ahead.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Addicted2Dirt PR and Media Management provides personal and powerful dirt motorsports public relations. We are a central Pennsylvania based business with a love of and passion for dirt racing and the people who make the sport what it is.
- Keep fans engaged with your story through our personalized press releases
- Promote your marketing partners to give them the value they want for their investment
- Increase driver & team visibility to reach more fans and potential marketing partners
- Present the polished, professional image that marketing partners want representing them
- Leverage our audience and business model to achieve all of the above
Visit our website to learn more about us and follow along with the stories of our race teams!
Follow A2D on Social Media! We are @Addicted2DirtPR on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
https://twitter.com/Addicted2DirtPR (hashtag #TeamA2D)
And of course, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel so you are always notified of our latest video features, recaps and stories for #TeamA2D! Just hit subscribe below this video or search for Addicted2Dirt PR on YouTube!
Contact us via Email at: Addicted2DirtPR@gmail.com